Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

...AKU...

Written by : purplE lAdy



I’m help others and spread out a lot of sympathy.My life aim might be to serve the people.But my weakness is that i’m forget about myself,my own needs. All my time is hold back for my friends and family. I’m always there for people in trouble.Ready for any emergency.I’m make a lot of sacrifices just to be a good human.But every woman has her needs,her longings and a destiny.Don't loose myself in work or curing other people's souls.I will have my own problems in my life.Another problem is I don't say my opinion when it's right and important to say it.People trample onto my soul if I always so kind and lovely and helpful.They will play on me.Though I should try to relax more and enjoy my life,I should not loose the gift that was given to me to help others .Not everyone is created this way.I’m unique and rare person!my one and only ambition.GRAPHIC DESIGNER.n now.. i'm a graphiC dEsignEr!.. yeehaa!!! N one year to go.i live with wonderful n loving family. Thanks mama.thanks abah.love u so much. muahxxxx!I have 4 sibling,one boy n the rest are girls.yeah girls rock bebeh. 

Mak aih... mak salleh nya... ok yang ni Malay Version.. Nama aku Aida Najwa bt Abdul Ghani.. duduk kat kepala batas... umo aku dah nak masuk 21 dah... waa... dh x da belas2 lagi dh... now aku tgh berusaha bersungguh to complete my degree in computer graphic design kat KLMU... syang sgt aku kat Cosmopoint nih... langsung x nak berenggang...hihihihihihi...lalalalalala...

Aku simple je.. suka berangan2... angan2 aku tinggi2 belaka... n kekadang x terjangkau dek awan.. wah3... makin bersastera aku skrang nie kan? hahaha... sapa yang kenal aku kenal la.. sapa yang x kenal x pyah la kenal.. aku hanya insan lemah yang tak punya apa2 kelebihan.. langsung xda owkeh!!aku punya mak ayah yang sangat aku bangga kan... mak aku cikgu.. napak aku plak dulu engineer.. now bersawah.. pesawah je? yew bapak aku pesawah... tapi korang jangan nak jebeh2 eh... bapak aku bukan calang2 punya pesawah... sapa yang kenal bapak aku tau la kan... malas nak crita kat sini.. karang de  plak hmpa Allah yang cakapa aku perasan bagus... yang sombong, angkuh dan riak...

SILA LIKE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment